Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Many Merry Ice Cream


Who doesn't love ice cream? Bad question, I can already hear "I don't" from various people. Anyways, I love ice cream. It can be really bad ice cream, but I'll still eat it.

I stopped by Emack & Bolio's the other day for a sweet treat. After standing there for a good five minutes, overwhelmed by the various flavors, I decided on the Beantown Buzz. The "B" in Beantown Buzz was cleverly written with the Boston Red Sox "B," but that's not the reason why I ordered. I have zero love for the Red Sox. Well, it's actually baseball in general.

Beantown Buzz consists of strong expresso ice cream with chocolate covered coffee beans and chocolate cookie crunch. An absolute combination for a coffee and chocolate lover, like me.


They have various locations in the Boston area. Most importantly they have so much original flavors, which makes it hard for their customers to pick from. What will you order when you go?

11 comments:

  1. Ka Wai, thanks for posting this. I looooove ice cream too. I can't wait to try it out. Which location did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the one in Porter Square, but I've also been to the one on Newbury Street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love coffee ice-cream. This flavor looks right up my ally.

    -Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Coffee ice cream is my favorite. They have smoothies too, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so good...I will have to try this flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god I want ice cream right now! My favorite is Dragon's Breath, chocolate ice cream with hot red pepper, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @AAT yes, they have smoothies. My brother ordered a mango smoothie without orange juice. If your taste buds are senile, go ahead and try it. If not keep the orange juice, but they also have other flavors

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so happy about this post because it's possible that I am actually obsessed with ice cream. I eat it at least twice a week. That sounds terrible...but I don't actually care. I just got a two-scoop waffle cone tattooed on my leg, so...ice cream for life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks delicious. I am a big fan of chocolate& coffee combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most coffee ice cream strikes me as quite pitiful, but this sounds excellent. J.P. Licks has some special flavor (I believe the word "buzz" is involved) which contains espresso (expresso isn't a word) beans and chocolate and...other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like coffee, but for some reason I love coffee ice cream... Really excited to try this one.

    ReplyDelete